Name: Cordelia Low

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Birthday: 5th October

Astrological Sign: Libra

Zodiac Year: Dragon

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Model/New Artiste (Red Thread)

From her blog:

"About Me

I'm nice! I'm currently a student in Lasalle doing Sculpture. 20 years old, birthday, 5th October. Love dancing and bumming on the beach. Freelance talent as well. So do leave me a nice comment and I promise I'll reply!

If you do want to email me for anything, or, hire me (hopefully) for any jobs.... Or, need my comm card for any jobs recommendations..

Email me at

corde_luv_toro@hotmail.com"

Click her to go to her blog!

Click here to go to her art blog!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments